Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shrimp Pad Thai

Tonight's dinner was Shrimp Pad Thai. It was easy to make and with moderation it was definitely a healthy alternative to eating out at the local Thai restaurant. I have some pictures to show you what I used including; light coconut milk, steamed fresh veggie packs, pad Thai noodles, raw tiger shrimp, and Pad Thai peanut sauce. All of these items can be found on the ethnic food isle in your grocery located with the Asian and Thai foods with the exception of the shrimp. The Pad Thai noodles are about the only bad items on the list, but if you can find whole wheat Pad Thai noodles then you're better off. But since I couldn't find them at Meijer or Marsh I decided to just eat a small portion of the noodles. It took me about 20 minutes to prepare. This is a quick and easy meal for you and your family to enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment