Friday, October 16, 2009

Upcoming Meeting for New and Current Skinny Moms

Ladies I will be hosting an information and educational meeting regarding nutrition and exercise on November 1, 2009 at 1:00 p.m., at Donatos Pizza (Community Room) located at 980 N Morton St, Franklin, IN 46131-1373. I would suggest you eat a healthy meal at home before coming. I am not promoting in any way to eat pizza.

Many of you know that my favorite magazine is Oxygen. There is a special collector's addition out right now called Off the Couch! I really recommend you pick this issue up. There are several very inspirational stories in there and best of all they are featuring a Makeover Contest! You can win $ 1000 so if you want the details and you want to get a jump start on the Skinny Mom Challenge 3 then I suggest you head to the store and purchase this magazine quick!

Please RSVP for the meeting as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment