Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Convenience Items


I’m all about things that make my life simple and ZipLoc has my new favorite convenience item.  I purchased the new Perfect Portions bags and let me say I love these things. 

As you can see by the picture I had field day preparing my week’s worth of meats for my lunches and dinners.  I am all about planning ahead and this allows me the convenience of pulling out two servings of meat; one for lunch and one for dinner already weighed for perfection.  

When you’re trying to maintain clean eating habits items like the Perfect Portions makes life so much easier.  I’m a mom of four and I need simple!   I also use a scale to weigh all my meat portions because today the chicken breasts gigantic.   I weighed one chicken breast and it was over six ounces which is more than my required portion. 

Be sure to always weigh or measure your foods this is a great way to control your portions and lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment