Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lazy Day and A New Marinade

It's been very hot here in Indiana and the kids and I was afraid it would be another hot day. I figured today is a great day to catch up on housework and laundry. My youngest son wanted to declare today another pajama day; everyday would be pajama day if I left it up to him. For dinner I decided to defrost some chicken and make my own marinade. The marinade ingredients included:
 • Fresh squeezed orange juice (1)
• Fresh squeezed lime juice (1)
 • Sea Salt pinch
• Chili powder
 • pepper
• Onion powder

I marinated the chicken for several hours and grilled them. I also made a fresh romaine salad with cherry tomatoes and bell peppers and I tried a new product by Roland Black Bean Quinoa. It was a pretty summer time meal that was quick and easy to make with leftovers for my lunch. What is one of your favorite marinades to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment