Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Creative With Shakes but Need A Name....

New Protein Shake Needs a Name

When I returned from my boot camp I instruct, I decided I wanted a good post workout/breakfast drink.  I was craving a peanut butter shake and also a banana but I’m out of bananas.  I need to add that to my list.  I remembered I just purchased these new Chobani Champions Honey-Nana Greek yogurts and I had a creative urge.    One of my favorite protein powders is Syntha 6 in Vanilla by BSN and I love to add PB2 and Unsweetened Almond Milk to my shakes.  I didn’t add ice like I normally do and this shake had a thicker but smoother texture to it almost like a chocolate mousse.  I have to say it was a great shake but it needs a name.  This isn’t a shake I would recommend having often especially if you do not burn a lot of calories during your workout. 

Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop Syntha 6 Vanilla
  • 1 Tbsp. PB2 Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • 8oz.  Unsweetened Almond Milk by Almond Breeze
  • 1 Container- Chobani Champions Honey-Nana Greek yogurt

Directions: add all ingredients to a blender and blend without ice. 


Nutritional Facts:  

353 Calories
31 g Carbohydrates
13 g fat
33 g protein

What do you think I should call this shake? 

No comments:

Post a Comment