Saturday, June 23, 2012

Not in The Mood

There are some days when I go workout that I just don't feel like it.  Today wasn't one of those days until I arrived.  I ended up in this horrible funk and couldn't shake it and it started with the sleds being brought out.  What are sleds? Below you will see a sled and for me it's the devil because I am healing from a cracked disc in my neck and a bulging disc.  I knew at once I needed to modify my workout. Then during the workout I felt tired and broke two nails.  I was wasting time trying to rip them completely off while cussing.  I thought the workout was going to be an entire waste of my time but maybe the stress of being so mad and not in the mood actually helped. I ended up burning 545 calories during that 45 minute workout.  


Even if you're not in the mood to workout push yourself because after it's all over you will feel great and it does awesome things for your mood.  Keep pushing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment