Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Are you Determined?


I know from my own experience this is true, “there is no force equal to the strength of a determined woman”.  When I first began my journey to lose weight I was unsure of how I was going to achieve my goal.  One day I was told my goal might be unrealistic and I was possibly setting myself up for failure.  At that very moment I was more determined than ever to continue on and reach my goal.  I succeeded and I surpassed that goal.  Not only did I lose the weight I wanted but I became healthier than I’ve ever been in my life.  Also changing my life has opened doors to many new opportunities for me and I enjoy encouraging others to reach their goals.  I’ve met people who’ve inspired me along the way.  I train with some great coaches and my best friend is a huge fitness junkie like me.   I’ve watched moms just like me that had low confidence and just weren’t sure if they could achieve their goals, dig deep and succeed. 

Starting out I was terrified of the gym.  Now I break PR’s of my own and I train other women to be strong and not intimidated by the barbells and dumbbells.  These ladies embrace their strength and their defined arms, legs and booty’s they’ve achieved.  Focus on you and remember all the skinny, no muscle girls on television on magazines at the checkout aren’t who you want to look like.  Embrace your body and learn to listen to it!

Remember to stay focused and most importantly be determined to reach your goals.  Don’t let others discourage you!  If you fall off the wagon just get back up and keep going!  Find friends with likeminded goals and the best place to do that is a local boot camp or gym.  You never know you might find a mom at the park ready to change her life too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment